Looking to acquire a Wiring Harness manufacturer
Commissioned by £3.0 Million private company
Our client has a leading branded wiring harness business established in 1967 and has been trading for 50 years, We have been retained by a private company to transact a trade sale on behalf of the principle shareholder and Managing Director. The company is based a prestigious facility in a 50-mile radius of Bath and is looking to grow his business through mergers or acquisition, The business is backed by VC and private equity.
The key high lights for the brief are :-
• 50 Mile radius of Bath
• Consideration for Wiring business further a field
• Skilled workforce
• Good retained customer base with loyal repeat business
• Assembly capabilities
• Lean methodologies and process controlled
• Turnover + £500,000 to £5 million
• A business with sector specific experience, experts in their field
• Used in sectors, Automotive, off road Highway, Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Semi-Conductor, Water, Military
• Our client will work on a collaborative approach to brand identify and integration
• Preferred 100% share purchase but will consider options to grow his company
• Purchased from Private Equity
Scellon Business brokers actively looking to buy the right fit with our client’s wiring harness company who provide cables and assemblies into several leading UK OEM’s.
The principle shareholder and Managing Director bought this business some 3 years ago following a very successful career as the CEO of one of the world’s leading brand names. The Managing Director is a people’s person who believe in valves and principles of an ethical organisation. Any business joining this company would benefit from his inspirational leadership.
Scellon acts on behalf of this Shareholder for targeting and acquiring business and aids in the post integration plans.
Scellon will be happy to discuss any opportunities, for a confidential enquiry and consultation contact our team