Looking to acquire a Valve Distributor
Commissioned by £10 Million Private company
We have been retained by a Private business established for over 50 years to acquire a valve distribution company, The acquisition will be transacted through cash reserves target date Q3 2016 ….. Q1 2017 completion.
The specific brief is for a Valve / Actuator distribution company based in the UK / Ireland. The key criterion from the brief is :-
• UK Based
• Good retained customer base with loyal repeat business
• Warehouse and customisation capabilities
• Turnover +£1.5 million
• Sectors:- Fluid Power, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Oil and Gas, Nuclear, military
• Used in Air, Water, Oil, Gas, Steam
• Would prefer lease rather than buying the offices / Factory
• Our client will retain the brand they acquire and run it alongside their business
• Preferred 100% share purchase.
• Key stakeholder will have to remain with the business on hand over up to 1 year
• Purchased from cash reserves
Scellon Business brokers actively looking to buy the right fit with our client’s long established family run business whose brand is easily recognisable as a leading supplier into many businesses.
The Managing Director is a very professional competent and decent Leader who has a can do team who are industry professional in the Valve supply sector. Your business would retain it’s heritage, identity and flourish and growth with this organisation.
We would be happy to discuss any opportunities, for a confidential enquiry and consultation contact our team