The benefits of ERP installation for W H Kemp
The latest ERP systems has enabled W H kemp to integrate all business management functions, including planning, inventory/materials management, engineering, order processing, manufacturing, purchasing, accounting and finance, human resources, and more.
The biggest advantage of an ERP system is with its real time capabilities and the ability to see what is going in the business as it happens. This is essential when dealing with complex wiring harness, assemblies and complete solutions for customers who require traceably, assured quality which out performs their specification.
With our ERP system W H kemps have never had any inventory shortages, or wasted time spent transferring files, Our ERP system provides the solid operational backbone, the system enables W H kemp to manufacturers and distributors to customer specification promptly, we are able to improve the volume of production and fulfilment of orders while reducing costs. By optimizing manufacturing and distribution operations with ERP, W H kemp are also able to focus on new business opportunities.
Here is a quick look at the benefits the ERP has delivered to W H Kemp:
- Streamlining processes and workflows with a single integrated system.
- Accurate management information and Dash boards
- Reduce redundant data entry and processes and in other hand it shares information across the department.
- Establish uniform processes that are based on recognized best business practices
- Improved workflow and efficiency
- Improved customer satisfaction based on improved on-time delivery, increased quality, shortened delivery times
- Reduced inventory costs resulting from better planning, tracking and forecasting of requirements
- Turn collections faster based on better visibility into accounts and fewer billing and/or delivery errors
- Decrease in vendor pricing by taking better advantage of quantity breaks and tracking vendor performance
- Track actual costs of activities and perform activity based costing
- Provide a consolidated picture of sales, inventory and receivables
- Serial tracking of orders