Looking to Sell a Machine Shop
Commissioned by the owner of a South Wales machine shop
Our client has a machine shop based in South Wales, there are 2 shareholders both of which are looking to retire and leave the business.
The key high lights for the brief are :-
• Turnover £750,000
• Specialist muti axis spindle turning
• Vertical CNC Machining
• Skilled Workforces
• Long established loyal customer base
• Automotive High Volume spindle turning
• Sectors Automotive, Semi-Conductor general Engineering
• Open to offers and consideration of various options for his retirement plan
• 20,000 Building could be bought from Client
Scellon Business brokers actively looking to sell a precision machine shop based in South Wales, it has been run by the owner and his wife for some 30 years and is well respected in the market place is a value for money high volume precision manufacture of turned and milled parts.
Scellon acts on behalf of the owner to identify a business or individual who would like to buy his business as an ongoing concern ( Trade Sale ) and retain the loyal skilled work force.
Scellon are happy to discuss any opportunity with genuine ready to buy business or investors, for a confidential enquiry and consultation contact our team and obtain a full information memorandum and specification